2 Year Old Sings "Someone Like You" by Adele.



This cute toddler is singing to one of my favorite songs by Adele "Someone Like You".

The song was written by Adele when her boyfriend broke up with her. Although this toddler can't possibly understand the pain of being dumped by a boyfriend, she certainly has all the emotions to go with the song.

I noticed this has nearly 4 million views, I hope Adele managed to watch it.

I quickly had a scroll down to read the comments. I never put a comment in myself, but something I like to do as it can be very entertaining, especially when the comments descend into rudeness and argument. Which for some reason they always do.

I was glad to see that there were no negative remarks. So glad as one day when this little girl grows up will no doubt look at the video and the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.