Colorful Suction Construction Set Gift for a Toddler that has Everything

Colorful Suction Construction Set Gift for a Toddler that has Everything
This is a colorful suction construction gift for a toddler that has everything.

With this building set called Squigz a child can construct all kinds of objects, from cars to necklaces. In some ways it is easier for a child to make an object using these building blocks compared to Lego as they stick together using suction, so fine motor skills are not needed.

When I came across this toy at my sister's home I just couldn't resist having a go myself and in no time at all I had made a "thing" that I proudly stuck to the window. It certainly kept me amused, but I noticed how easy it was for my sisters young family to make all kinds of constructions themselves. This is a starter set if you child enjoys this then there are other sets that can be used to expand the range of items that can be made.