Colorful Voice Recording Toy Microphone Gift Idea for a Toddler

Colorful Voice Recording Toy Microphone Gift Idea for a Toddler
I love this colorful voice recording toy microphone gift idea of a toddler.

This would make a great introduction to music and singing for a young child. This toy acts as a singing microphone but it will also take short recordings of the children either singing or talking, which can be played back.

I could see a young child just loving this toy, I can remember so well how amazed I was when I heard my recorded voice for the first time. My Dad had one of those big tape recording machines with the reels, although we were not allowed to operate it we just loved the time Dad got the machine out and recorded and played back our voices. I always thought it was weird that our recorded voice never sounded like our own voice inside your head!!!