How Should you Teach your Tot to Swim?



One of the most important skills you can teach your child is to swim. You may just teach them enough to save their lives.

Also, in later life, your child can build on this and learn to swim well and this will then give pleasure for the rest of their lives.

I think the video is great as you can follow along at your child's own pace, I think this is ideal for a child that maybe a bit frightened and would hate an organized class at the local pool.

I can well remember when I was young how resistant I was to putting your head under the water. I noticed in the tutorial that the children go underwater right from the start.

In the remarkable  video below we see a two-year-old completely at home in the water, I just love it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.