Sea Animal Hatching Toy that Grows in Water

Sea Animal Hatching Toy that Grows in Water
This is a sea animal hatching toy that grows in water.

This toy comes as a set of three hatching eggs that will magically transform into three different sea creatures. The eggs are simply placed into water and provided the water is kept topped up the eggs will crack and either a clown fish, dolphin or octopus will emerge.

I'm often looking for a suitable gift for my young nephew that is both fun and educational, I believe that he will just loves this. He can watch as the eggs hatch and then learn all about the creatures by reading the enclosed fact cards.

I love that this toy has been marketed by the Animal Planet franchise. I'm a fan of their TV programs and know to trust them with an excellent quality toy.