Millenium Falcon Laser Tag Star Wars Toy Set Gift Idea for Children 4 Years and Older

Millennium Falcon Laser Tag Star Wars Toy Set Gift Idea for Children 4 Years and Older
This is a Millennium Falcon laser tag Star Wars toy set gift idea for children 4 years and older.

This is an amazing set as it contains two toy laser guns and a whole host of Star Wars characters for, example Chewbacca, Han Solo and Luke Skywalker to play with. I love that the laser blasters can be operated without the operators having to wear a vest, this set provides enough for two children to play but you can add other blasters for other to play along with.

When I saw this toy I immediately thought of my Nephew William who is completely Star Wars obsessed, he would just love this toy for either a birthday present or for Christmas. Although this is designed as a toy for children I can see myself playing along so much fun.